I woke up this morning around 6 am. I opened my eyes, and my body didnt move. I stayd there for 1 hour, and I tried moving my big toe. After I was able to move it, I felt happy. I can feel the command being relayed from my brain to my big toe, and the impulse goes bag to my brain and I feel and think I was able to move my big toe. Yeah yeah, sound like a movie. But this is for real man. I had a dream. My dream was about myself. In my dream I was lying down, I cannot see anything but the sky. I cannot move my body, perhaps I was wounded, im not sure. But I feel tired. Like form a battle or something. And like I can see my body was so messed up. In my mind I had this feeling about my end. Like death was inevitable. I dont know why I was thinkin that way, but I was there, and it was the only thing in my mind. And in the final moment, I felt happy. Nothing else was on my mind. I just felt contented with my life. I accepted death. My body stiffnd and breathing stopped. Then everything was black. And like a few minutes, I woke up.
Now I write this blog, to tell myself ... I died this morning. Today is a new day. I begin my new life. I live this day like another last day of my life.
If tomorrow I will die for real, or maybe next year, or whenever... I hope I can still remember all my friends and all the people I love. They make me happy ... and because of them I see life as a series of happiness not as a continuous suffering. Like a Series of Unfortunate Events that lead to a better path.
"If tomorrow I will die for real, or maybe next year, or whenever... I hope I can still remember all my friends and all the people I love. They have made me happy ... and because of them I see life as a series of happiness not as a continuous suffering."
don't worry. you've made all of us happy with your endless supply of gorgeous chicks on our inboxes.
reading all the sentimentality of this post, i hope you're sober by now. hahahaha. keep it cool, man.
I am hanging on every word you say
And even if you don't want to speak tonight
That's alright, alright with me
'Cause I want nothing more than to sit
Outside Heaven's door and listen to you breathing
Is where I want to be
4 Comments:
"If tomorrow I will die for real, or maybe next year, or whenever... I hope I can still remember all my friends and all the people I love. They have made me happy ... and because of them I see life as a series of happiness not as a continuous suffering."
don't worry. you've made all of us happy with your endless supply of gorgeous chicks on our inboxes.
reading all the sentimentality of this post, i hope you're sober by now. hahahaha. keep it cool, man.
hehehe. Matt, u love the dreamgirl stuff, eh? Heheheheh!
oh yes. i definitely love the "dreamgirl" photos.
as the emperador brandy ad says, "habang tumatagal, lalong sumasarap!"
yummy old pinayz!!
mark, ayaw sa'g kamatay! magpatudlo pako nimo ug imageready... hahaha. =)
Post a Comment
<< Home