Live Free. Love Free
but then again ... the cold wind, the sound of the river ...
heard them for like a million times before ..
are suddenly so mysteriously different tonight ...
made me realize there is really something
inside my mind ... my heart ...
my inspiration for art is kept on hold, in a drawing book on my left hand ...
while holding my pencil, i reach for my pocket using my right hand
i felt my cellphone, it barely had visitors today ... i sway it aside ...
i reach for coins ... and i find them...
with the thought of finding the two pesos i honestly saved today,
i manage to unveil the slightest of my smiles
so rare to see, so unlikely to occur that i surprise myself ...
smiling at a time like this ...
as i try to cease ... and dismiss what was bothering me...
i get a taste of the early morning breeze,
so cold with its silent whispering of the bitter-sweet happiness
that i always love to welcome...
it did not rain today. i love to cry in the rain.
still i wet my eyes watching the river ...
the flickering lights, reflecting on the flowing river ...
they remind me, of a romantic walk that id never forget ...
I take out the coins from my pocket, and throw them out
to the flowing river ... probably not for a wish ... but only to remember
promises made and the dreams that we all live for ...
to remember the trust that was earned,
and the trust i had given ...
to love ... to love freely, so we may be able to live free...
[m] Live Free. Love Free.
7.20.2006.2:58:24AM.14324.30mns.11.12:7.23.alpha23.alhpa13.GMT+08:00.
Cagayan.de.Oro.The.City.of.Golden.Friendship.water.wind.flower.wanderer
I hope with this bad english, people will remember me as a bisaya
I guess I'll try to sleep, even if i know I really can't.
---------
[edit]
Wrote the text last night..errr...this early morning. =)
some little thing. And I am healed. I hope so ... and I also want to help heal someone ...
Uploaded a utube video and then checkout one of my
long time favorites, 3d artist. Marco Rolandi.
[m] Marco Rolandi - Gallery at CG Channel
[m] My First Utube Video Upload. (^_^) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6STClr5mcU
=)











7 Comments:
This is a very practical reminder that I have a poem that I need to finish. One of these days, Mungkey, I hope to have the courage to put up a very personal poem on my blog. Until then I'll enjoy reading yours.
hehehe. Carl, daghang salamat. Hulatan ko na imong mga gi tigom diha carl. hehe. di ta gyud ka lung-an og di ko na mabasa. hehehe....
Nag sign ko sa imong blog carl. hehe...
d manjud ka malimtan.. =)
keep on blogging =)
What can I say but you just make me wish I write half as good as you did. Inspired kaayo akong migo bai!
So, what's the reason you are smiling again? ;D
Animas. Ikaw gyud ric pasakay kaayo ka!!! Hehehe... inspired ko sa mga talagsaon nga butang og sa mga butang nga bag-o pa nako nakita og daw nabatian. gamay ra gyud diay ang kalibutan, pero dako gyapon cya, basta di cya masabtan ... og dili gyud diay nato ma hakop tanan. hehehe. basta, maningkamot ta nga malipay og tinu-uray. og ato pud i share ang atong happiness sa uban, bisan sa mga tao nga ga sigi og sulti nga dili sila gusto ma happy. ga binakak rana sila, parehas ra na sila nako sa una. ga bakaka nga di gusto ma happy, pero gapa cute ra diay gihapon sa happiness. hehe. =)
salamat ric.
"to love ... to love freely, so we may be able to live free..." ehemmm...ehemmm...padayon sa imo gibati k nitambok-tambok na ka gamay(imo diay bukog)...hehehe...
Post a Comment
<< Home