Saturday, June 24, 2006

A song? mark, what are you doing . . . ?

can you guys believe i made a song? =) I may be smiling a little but kinda sad though. all i do is walk around and remember things. anyway, i noticed our old guitar, and for no rason i tried to pick it up and of course, tried to play something. my fingers hurt. haent played for quite sometime now and im really no good with it. but anyway yeah, knew a few songs. My brother had this song book nearny. I was the only one left at home so i can just play a few songs without any problem. hehe. people just hate my singing. so good to sing when im alone. hehe. I played Broken sonnet by hale and Is it Okay if I call you mine by ... i forgot his name. There wer more songs but my fingers cudnt really take it. they hurt a lot now. so i stopped. But I suddenly felt i wanted to write something, like a song, and my hands keep strumming and chords just keep comin by, so i took my drawing book and wrote this little piece. Al lthe words here rmind me of 2005 Xavier days. Im sure anybody who will read this will ask me questions, but I tell you. Don't ask. Please don't ask. =)

Here is the song. I have no mp3 coz i just created this now. 30 minutes ago. =)
I can play this for you if you hand me a guitar. I can't even memorize the lyrics and chords.
Id better have the lyrics and chords beside me if i have to play this, or if you want me to play this to you. Its unfinished. I will update this some other time. some other time ...

here goes nothin ....






C/G-G 2x
Pluck with C-G C-G as long as the guitar makes a sound that's it


say it:
So many flowers, but one ...



start:
C/G
so little are the things i know about you
G
so little are the things that we were into
C/G---------------------------------------------G
so many are the things that you do ..hooo



C/G
so many love everything about you
G
so many of them, all adore you
C/G------------------------------------------------------G
so many (are) things connect them to you ..hoo




ref or something:


Am-------------------------C
And I am just, so far away

G
from you



**Ref or watever you call it***

D
but today

Am------------------------C
I pray, that you'll see me ...

G
and my little way.



**go back to Ref or watever you call it, then finish or loop to inifnity ***


6 Comments:

Blogger TheWriter said...

I'm trying to write a poem of the same theme... Hehe... :)

Sunday, June 25, 2006 2:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't know how to play guitar diay ha! BAKAKON! =P It's good that your playing guitar again. Let's go jamming once in a while. Whaddya say?

Monday, June 26, 2006 7:51:00 AM  
Blogger mungkey said...

hoy mga gi ahak. talagsaon gani ko mka ingana. di na lagi ko kabalo. aw, kabalo lang gamay, pero di na pang career ...

Monday, June 26, 2006 8:59:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

IN LOVE C MARKY...wohoooooooo...unsa gani 2 name sa girl?ehemmm...

Friday, June 30, 2006 1:38:00 PM  
Blogger aehraiza said...

bang!!!! composer napud ka..
hmmmm...prmi na dal a ang copy sa chords and lyrics ha..patukaron jud tka..nyahahah..
gsto nimog live audience? ;) =D
hehehe....

Monday, July 03, 2006 3:00:00 AM  
Blogger TeenyBopper said...

hala! inlab ay! tsk tsk... hano man gud -----? hahahaha

Monday, July 03, 2006 4:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker