people . . .
When someone sees the same people every day, they wind up becoming part of that person's life. And then they want the person to change. If someone isn't what others want them to be, the others become angry. Everyone seems 2 hv a clear idea of how odr people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own.
When they don't get what they want they pick on other peoples lives and feel happy abt it. Laugh about it ... and feel great about it ...
A sad future ...
And about a lie, that at a certain point in our lives, we lose control of what's happening to us, and our lives become controlled by fate. That's the world's greatest lie.
It is the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary; only wise men are able to understand them. Those who are not wise study and try to learn other arts to get a grip of the extraordinary things, the important, the essential things in life.
Friends and loved ones, have sharper swords ... they hurt us more. They betray us over and over again. Lie to us and trick us in front of our face. Stab our heart from behind our backs. Sometimes thinkin like we are too dumb to figure out what they are doing to us. But, quiet does not necessarily mean we know nothing about what they are doing. But that's ok. We still choose to love them more. Try to see from a different angle, a perspective of the eye that believes , the love that is in the heart of a soul ... a soul with a pure intention of helping out ... an inspiration ... of helping out a friend in need ... a friend lost inside his own world ... a heart that wishes for happiness in the hearts of even those who wish to be sad all their life ... and those who plan to be sad for the rest of their lives ... and those who think that they want to be sad forever ...
any of you, .. never tell me that ... never tell me that you have given up, never ...
do not expect me to believe that crap ... i will not give up on you and please do not give up on me.
I am just like you, i fall into that too ...
but nah ... i hate to talk more ... people say I bitch too much. i guess i'll end this short. =)
And so I say ...
I learned something important today.
to catch a streak of light and enlightenment in a very simple and common thing such as reading
a piece of paper ...
and from my friends.
iv always learned a lot from them. but today, i learned about them.
This blog post, will help me remember this day, or the things ... the small but great things i have learned today ... this day.
July 3rd, 3:04pm. +8.gmt.2006.
[m]











18 Comments:
Man, you're good! Murag hapit ko kahilak sa imohang gisulat pre. Pastilan gyud ning inspired dah! Hehehe!
ngeks. kaging ka ric. di oy. pareha ra gud sa una. sa una ra baya intawon ko ga post pirmaminte sa ako blog. hehe. ingani na gyud ko mag post. sukad sukad pa. pasensya na sa mga nagka baligwas nga mga english. hehe. =)
aw salamat diay tuod ric ha. hehe. ikaw pud, pag blog pud diha. ikamusta ko sa inyo diha sa inyo opis,ok.
Haha. Kamo gyud duha ni Gio akong blog idols bai. And with this post, people will know why. Keep writing.
nabasa ko ni nga poem sa buk ni leo buscaglia....u better send me dat e-buk marky(jaynive@gmail.com)hehehe... :)
My happiness is me, not you.
Not only because you may be temporary,
But also because you want me to be what I am not.
I cannot be happy when I change
Merely to satisfy your selfishness.
Nor can I feel content when you criticize me for not
thinking your thoughts,
or for seeing like you do.
You call me a rebel.
And yet each time I have rejected your beliefs
You have rebelled against mine.
I do not try to mold your mind.
I know you are trying enough to be just you.
And I cannot allow you to tell me what to be---
For I am concentrating on being me.
You said that I was transparent
And easily forgotten.
But why then did you try to use my lifetime,
To prove to yourself who you are?
Carl, grabe kaayo ka. Mo dako baya akong atay anang imong mga storya nga haskang pagka maa nindut! hehehe! btaw, salamat kaayo kay ag basa ka diay sa akong blog. Daghaaaan gyud kaayong salamat carl. hehe. sugdi na ang imong mga poem og mga literary nga piyesa diha kay daghan na ga hulat mo basa ana. hehe.
jaynive. hehe. gamay raman akong na basa. =) kulang lagi ang ebook na akong na kuha. i think its in .doc format. pero, cge, i'll try sending it to you. hehe. pero sorry nalang if ma pasmo ka. duha na ta. gamay ra kaayo pages. i think kulang cya. that's what i think. pero basin pud mao na gyud to ang ending. pero i like the book so much nga murag gapangita pa ko og more adventure. galing lang na homan ra gyud cya. so nag tanaw nalang sab ko og manny pacquiao. =)
Unsa man gyud na nga libro? Curious na kaayo ko. Hehe... :)
Hehehe ... Carl, familiar nga libro kaayo. Dugay na mo ga suggest sa ak ani. Grabe na gyud ka dugay. Ako mga igagaw og mga amigo amiga. pero wala ko ni basa. ambot lang og naunsa nga wala man gyud ko naka basa. Pero karon lang bag-o, naa koy gi print nga gamay nga part gikan sa libro, and nice man pud diay cya .... im reading that book and parts of Marco Polos travels pud. hehe. Pero wala pa gyud koy na homan kay ang mga copies nako from internet puros mga pasmo... putol tanan ... =)
Ang title sa book kay .... hehehe..
"The A_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _" by P.C.
hehehe. gets na nimo ? hehehe
I'm sure naka basa na ka ana carl ... ikaw pa! =)
THE ALCHEMIST?kung mao man gani na,gusto ko magbuy sa buk pero morag mahal cya...d ko ka afford.hehehe...hulam nalang ko... :)
Bullseye Jaynive. hehe.Mao na cya. =)
cge...i'l buy nlang.hehehe...naa pay usa niya ka buk na gus2 pud nku paliton... :) tsada ghapon ang buk ni leo buscaglia marky.spcly LIVING,LOVING & LEARNING...choy kaayo... :)
hehe, nice nice. Pahulmi ko. Ganahan ko anang mga libroha na. hehe. basahon nako pag mka libre ko. hehe.
Naa koy Paolo Coelho nga mga books. I read "The Alchemist" na. Nindut siya ug istorya. Gusto ka brad? I-send nako sa imohang gmail. Pero .lit and extension so I think nga kailangan ka mag install ug Microsoft Reader ani.
Titles are as follows:
1) By The River Piedra I Sat Down And Wept
2) Maktub
3) The Alchemist
4) Veronika Decides To Die
Let me know if you want them and I'd gladly send them to you. :D
A friend from Accounting just lent me her book, "The Prophet" by Kahlil Gibran. I've read the first two pages already and I think I'm gonna love this one. I'll continue reading it when I go home tonight.
Carl, that,s a nice book. Ceolho and Ghibran books are great.
There was one sunday, i got bored, so i went for a walk around the city. Saw this weird book with a weird drawing of a face sa from. It looked interesting. So I bought it. Around 60 pesos. I did not even read any part of it xept the cover title. I didnt even see the author. I just slammed it on the cashier and paid for it. From national book store at cogon to carmen and to our doorstep... i gobbled it. It was great. The book is good, but what makes it even better is that it hits even ... and most especially, the readers ... those who have become foolish with pride will get mad and throw away this book, but those who humble themselves and open up for understanding, will know themselves better ... a glimpse of how the world works .. how love and people flow together. The author has given his thoughts and wisdom in that book, he knows what he has given ... but he knows nothing about what was received by his readers. =)
Dili pud na Gibran nga libro, Mungkey?
Yes carl. Collection sa iyang thoughts. Ako sa pangitaon kay ako mama iya to gi basa. sigi niya ga tiwason og basa kung naa cya free time. dili raba niya ga buhian akong mga libro. ang akong "What makes man truly human" bitaw... na gai abay pa og katulog. before tulog mag open cya og random page! hehehe... i'll find it asa na to. hehe. Gibran thoughts man cguro title ato. hehe. wala na ko nag care sa title. basa lang.. mas lami man ang sulod. hahaha...
Post a Comment
<< Home